Saturday, December 4, 2010

Twisting the Truth

An old game pops into my head for this next one. A line of people sit down and one person whispers something into another's ear. Object is for the statement to come out the same on the other end. Does it ever? Nope. I think it is more because of that one "funny" kid that figures it would be hilarious to mess things up than the lack of short term memory. 
Little ones, they cut out the middle man and twist the story to their liking without shame and in clear ear-shot of me. I guess they forget I exist as they walk across the room with a deviant look of "you're going to get your comeuppance" on their face. 

3 comments:

  1. OOer, update! And it's a good one :) Silly kids, changing stuff around to suit their devious schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, who doesn't do this? Truth is as subjective as far as the receptor's ignorance on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He! I do.. eem.. did that all the time!

    ReplyDelete