Friday, June 18, 2010

Water Torture

A person might not think a drop of water could bring you to insanity, but take one drop, repeat by a few thousand and now we are in business. I wondered how long it took to invent this as I looked into the eyes of a child that seemed to have modified the concept to his benefit with ease. I just don't think there is a way to prepare you for the broken record child. The child that, no matter how many times you say “Wait”, “Stop”, “In a minute”, “Be quiet”, always has one more thing he just has to say. Then every time you try to cut him off, he just starts over as if you just said, “Continue my child.” “Just Stop!”, you say as your hand goes up to block the invisible barrage of whiny words. “But I...I Just....” he pushes on. HOLY FRIHOLES!

3 comments:

  1. I was working on a good way to convey the extreme irritation in only 4 frames.

    ReplyDelete